Sweet Daddy D's Sweet and Savory Creamy Cole Slaw
Crisp, cool Cole slaw, creamy sweet and savory dressing, perfect side dish for burgers or BBQ or fried seafood, perfect with just about anything.Print Pin Rate
Here's What You Need
- 1 cup mayonaise
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup honey
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 small head green cabbage shredded
- 2 carrots shredded
- 1 small white onion sliced thin then quarter the slices
- 2 golden delicious apple peeled, cored and shredded
- 1/.2 teaspoon celery seed
Here's What You Do
- Mix mayo, vinegar, honey and salt and pepper together in a small bowl and set aside. Let sit about 30 minutes.
- Place shredded cabbage, carrots and apple in a bowl, add sliced onion and celery seed and toss together. Add dressing a little at a time and mix well until you have the consistency you want.