Sweet Daddy D's Sweet and Savory Creamy Cole Slaw
Here's What You Need
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 small head green cabbage shredded
- 2 carrots shredded
- 1 small white onion sliced thin then quarter the slices
- 2 golden delicious apple peeled, cored and shredded
- 1/.2 teaspoon celery seed
Here's What You Do
- Mix mayo, vinegar, honey and salt and pepper together in a small bowl and set aside. Let sit about 30 minutes.
- Place shredded cabbage, carrots and apple in a bowl, add sliced onion and celery seed and toss together. Add dressing a little at a time and mix well until you have the consistency you want.