Here's What You Need
- 2 - 3 Butternut Squashes
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup Butter melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- Kosher Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper
Here's What You Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking dish by spreading a thin layer of butter all over the inside bottom and sides of the baking dish.
- Peel the squash down to the bright orange pulp; clean the seeds out of the squash with a large spoon.
- Cube the squash into about ½ inch squares and spread evenly in the prepared baking dish.
- Pour the melted butter over all of the squash cubes, then mix well with a spatula to coat all the cubes.
- Pour the orange juice over all the cubes and mix well as before.
- Crumble the brown sugar over the top of all the cubes; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in the 400 degree oven and roast for 50 to 60 minutes until the squash cubes are tender when probed.